Sunday 8 July 2012

David Cameron

The King of the Bell-ends. Everything this man does or says irritates me. Every time I see his face, I just want to punch it. I have absolutely no doubt that these pages will be filled with his name for the next few years while the spoilt little bastard hangs on to power. I just know that this man's bell-endary will bring him to the attention of bell-enders time and time again. Well how about that? Even since I originally wrote this entry, Prime Minister Dickhead Dave Cameron has indulged in more bell-endary, by appearing at Wimbledon just so that he could be seen among the faces because he knew most of the country would be watching. Get back to running (or is it ruining?) the country, Cameron. You're too busy to be watching tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment