Saturday 30 March 2013

Jennifer Lopez

J-Lo has been dropped from a gig for being a cunt - sorry, acting like a diva.
She was booked to open India's Premier League cricket tournament, but when she presented them with an outlandish list of demands they pulled the plug on her. Good.
This woman's diva demands are legendary. What a pity she doesn't have the talent to match.
When did she last have a hit song or a hit film? What does she actually do these days?
Let's face it - she's famous because she has a fat arse. That's right; I said it - a fat arse. It's not a "ghetto booty", or "junk in the trunk", it's a fat fucking arse. When I was younger, an arse like hers was a cause for concern, not an asset. You don't hear anyone telling a fat bird she has a ghetto booty, do you? No. They say, "Christ, love - the last time I saw an arse that big it had a trunk the other end!"
Where does J-Lo's arse end and she begin?
I'm sorry; I just hate divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment